“Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.”
― Louisa May Alcott
Hi guys… It’s been 13 days since the new year started and I am totally aware that this must have been my first or second post, but I believe it’s actually never late to do anything good. I made this list on 31st Dec’14 and wrote it on my white-board, but now I really need to clear up the board as I need it to make some notes on a new book I’ve just bought, so I thought I’ll type it up and get a print of it. And as this is my personal blog, I thought this one will make a good post. So here’s my 2015 Resolution’s list:
- Maintaining a personal-journal and writing at-least 1 page everyday.
- Maintaining a gratitude-journal and writing 10 things that I’m grateful for everyday.
- Writing 500 words everyday. And also completing my book!
- Completing the German self-tutor course.
- Completing the research for my book.
- Walking/jogging 6 kms everyday, without exceptions!
- Reading at-least 2 books per week and 100 books by the end of the year.
- Getting my OCD in check.
- Build a great metabolism and strength (so that I can join Himalayan Mountaineering Institute next year!)
- Start meditating 2 times a day. Concentrate on calming and reducing stress (as my stress levels are round-the-clock high!)
- Take spa and massages every 15-20 days 🙂
For now I have set only 11 goals for 2015, but I guess these will be enough to keep me busy the entire year… 🙂
What are your new year resolutions???