Hi all my dear lovely readers! A big hello **friendly waves**
One of my dearest blogger buddies, Erika, has nominated me for Creative Blogger Award.
Erika is a very beautiful and an awesomely strong person. She is a huge source of inspiration to those who follow her blog. I truly admire Erika as she is one of those rare people that will always show you the correct and positive way to lead a peaceful life. She is a wonderful friend, a melodious singer and a great author. I love her a lot and receiving this award from her makes it really special for me!
If you haven’t already visited her blog and interacted with her, I highly recommend to do so ASAP! I’m sure that you’ll also love her and her pretty awesome blog.
Now, getting back to the award, here are the rules for this award:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share five facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them.
5 facts about me:
- Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is the only soup I like… scratch that, it’s the one and only soup I love! I hate all the other soups that are NOT sweet corn chicken!
- I’m a perfectionist when it comes to my tea, coffee and milk… what, especially milk. If someone makes them different from mine in anyway then I just can’t have them (not even a sip!) I know it’s rude and I always try to behave… but when it comes to my beverages, I just can’t help being awkward and leaving them untouched… I blame it on my OCD 😉
- I love playing games on my PS3 and I just can’t have enough of a game known as Infamous (I’ve literally finished it more than 10 times.)
- I love Subway and if I have to stay hungry for a week to have one, then I’ll do just that! But I love it only one way: Roast Chicken in toasted multigrain bread, with extra cheese, all the veggies except lives, mint mayonnaise (extra), barbecue sauce, just a bit of onion sauce and spicy red sauce and extra jalapeño… And this, my friends, I call a PERFECT SUBWAY SANDWICH!
- The only person who knows me and my perfection better than my own self is my dear hubby, Vishal aka V.
As I love all your blogs… I nominate ALL of you. So if you accept awards then please do a post for this award and leave the link to you post in the comments section, below.
Have a great day guys… 🙂
Share your thoughts