Word Of The Week (WOW #29)
Word Of the Week (WOW) is a weekly meme created by Heena Rathore P. (me.) It’s a fun way to improve one’s vocabulary by learning new words every week. If you want to participate then simply do a post with your WORD and leave the link to your post as a comment on one of my WOW post.
Here’s the WOW for this week :
Part Of Speech:
ambidexterity |-ˈstɛrɪti| noun
- Able to use the right and left hands equally well.
- (of an implement) designed to be used by left-handed and right-handed people with equal ease.
Mid 17th century: from late Latin ambidexter (from Latin ambi- ‘on both sides’ + dexter‘right-handed’) + -ous.
Use In Sentences:
- Few of us are naturally ambidextrous.
- My brother is ambidextrous while I am right-handed.
- We got an ambidextrous tile gauge.
I hope you guys like this word and hope it’s useful to you in some or the other way! If you want to check out more words like this, then visit my page: