Month End Update: March’16
It’s been a long month and I hope that you all were able to do the things you wanted to do for this month.
My month in:
- I wrote a fresh outline for Sinister Town and presently I’m tweaking it.
- Baggage by S.G. Redling – 4/5
- The Eighth Day by Joseph John – 5/5
- Perfectly Broken by Lane Prescott – 1/5- DNF
- Dying To Tell by T.J. O’Conner – 5/5
- The Most Magnificient Thing by Asley Spires 4/5
- Journey To Death by Russell Leigh – 1/5- DNF
I also did Beta Reading for a friend who needed help with her book. So far I’ve read only 1 chapter and because of my schedule, I’m going to take it slow next month as well.
- The Revenant
- Zootopia – My favourite so far!
- London Has Fallen
- Superman Vs Batman- The Dawn Of Justice
- The Dark Night Rises
- Guardians Of The Galaxy
- The Conjuring
- I participated in a month-long book challenge and did pretty good for the first 11 days. Lol. After that, I kinda lost the track and went int hibernation mode (overall.) But the days I did post, were awesome!
- This month my Instagram profile was literally on fire! I received tons of likes on almost all my pictures and I even got my first 100 likes on one of my pics (second one- My bookshelf). Other pics came quite close, some had 90+ likes, some 80+, etc. and I’m really happy for it 🙂
- Here are some of the best ones:
Check out all my pics on my Instagram.
- Attended Vishal’s best bud’s marriage – it was really fun! I got drunk (for the first time in last 1 year) and had a really bad hangover.
- Made a new friend at the wedding. She’s really fun and, get this, a psychologist, who’s agreed to help me with my book’s research.
- I completed Sly Cooper #3 – Thieves In Time (PS3) with the help of my super cool brother.
- I also watched the 2nd and 3rd Seasons of Game Of Thrones. Started watching the 4th (2 episodes already down!)
- Star World Premiere has announced that they’ll be airing Game Of Thrones Season 06 from 26th April (the day after it’s release!!!)
After watching the last season, I can die happily… no, wait, I can die happily after reading Winds Of Winter. Yeah, that’s more like it 😀
- I’m joining Camp NaNoWriMo next month!
- My book blog, The Reading Bud, turned 2 years old this month! 🙂
- My Twitter followers have reached 1,500! Thanks a lot everyone for following me (if you don’t already then visit the link below and follow if you’d like to be my Twitter buddy.)
There were so many other things that I did this month, but I don’t wanna bore you’all. If you want to know more about me then follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (links below) as I’m always posting on these three sites. And yes, I love interacting there as well. (A lot of people love my personal Fb timeline as I share a lot of sarcastic and witty photos <3)
What about you? How was your month? What all books did you read in March? And how’s that WIP coming along? Please share about your month in the comments section below. I’m all EARS 😀
Here are my links:
Have a great day guys!