Hello all the lovely readers!
This month has been a really tough one, mostly because I completed the first round of editing of my book.
My month in:
- I completed the first round of editing. And as soon as I did, I was like:
- Outlined Sinister Town in detail.
- Won Camp NaNo April [60K words – editing and rewriting.]
- Over The Dragonwall by Dennis Montoya and H.C. Strom – 4/5
- Wonder Woman Earth One by Grant Morrison – 4/5
- Carrion by Jonathan R. Rose – 1/5- DNF
- Twisted by Lola Smirnova – 5/5
- Warren The Thirteenth And The All-Seeing Eye by Tania del Rio- 4/5
- Those Who Remain by Priscila Santa Rosa – 5/5
- Death Unmasked by Rick Sulik- 1/5 – DNF
I beta read 6 chapters of my Austrailian critique partner’s book and it turned out to be an awesome experience. But the book that I beta read last month it turned out to be a disaster.
- Jungle Book [It wasn’t great and I still prefer the old animated movie and series.]
- KungFu Panda #3 [This wasn’t that great either. The directors totally fucked up this amazing series with such a horrible ending.]
- None… I was busy with NaNo and hence did not watch TV at all!
- I’ve reached my first milestone on Ig- 500 Followers! It’s taken me ages to reach here but I hate following anyone and everyone to get follow-backs on my personal account.
- TRB is running close with around 350 Followers already!
- The most liked pic on my Ig this month:
- The most liked pic on TRB’s Ig this month:
Thanks a lot for following me on Ig! If you haven’t followed me yet, then visit my profile (see below for link,) but please remember I follow-back only book related accounts and authors and friends, of course.
Check out all my pics on my Instagram.
- I watched all the 5 seasons of Game Of Thrones and also watched the first episode of the 6th season. 😀 It airs every Tuesday here, so the second episode will be aired tomorrow (can’t wait!)
- The entire month I struggled with a terrible one-sided headache and upon V’s insistence, I finally went to the ENT. He gave me a 10-day course for my Sinuses, at the end of which I’m supposed to get a CT scan done for my head. I just hope it won’t be anything serious because I can’t afford to take a break for the next 6 months.
- I received my business e-cards from my publishers 2 days ago. They’ve promised to send the physical cards and other stationaries by the 2nd week of May, so Yay! Will share the pics as soon as I’ll have the physical ones.
Other than this, my month was quite uneventful as I was super busy with editing and Camp NaNo. Hopefully, I’ll get more time to relax and read in May 🙂
If you want to know more about me then follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (links below) as I’m always posting on these three sites. And yes, I love interacting there as well.
What about you? How was your month? What all books did you read in April? Did you participate in Camp NaNo?
Please share about your month in the comments section below. I’m all EARS
Here are my links:
Have a great day guys!