Month End Updates: July’16 (A Short Post)
Hello, all my lovely readers and friends 🙂
This month was the busiest one so far! I did a lot of exciting things and I finally figured out what was going wrong with the story I was working on, so it was a really good one for me.
My month in:
- I’m almost done with the First Draft of my second novel, Sinister Town. I just have to write 5 more scenes and then I’ll get a printout for the entire book so that I can work on the revisions with a pen on the physical copy [and of course to hold my second baby in hand <3]
- I also did a heck lot of research for Sinister Town (thanks to all the lovely members of 10MN for their inputs) and finally, the entire thing is looking like a great story. I was really worried before that because until I get this feeling I know I’m not doing enough, and now that I’ve got it I know I’m on the right track.
- I managed to stick to my writing goals and finally figured out the best time for my writing sessions. I now get up at 6:00 in the morning and write for an hour or two (min. 1 and max. 2 hours so far.)
Here’re my progress graphs:
This month I read some really amazing books:
- Friction by Sandra Brown – 5/5
- Hearts Unloched by Claire Gem – 4/5
- The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey – 5/5
- Security by Gina Wohlsdorf – 5/5
- Clovers by Samira – 4/5
- Alice In Wonderland Special Collector’s Manga by June Abe – 4/5
- Irish Jewel by Julie Ann Howell – 4/5
Note: I hardly gotthe time to write this post, hence I made it so short. I'll do a detailed update post for next month.
What about you? How was your month? What all books did you read in April? Did you participate in Camp NaNo?
Please share about your month in the comments section below. I’m all EARS
If you want to know more about me then follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (links below) as I’m always posting on these three social networks. And yes, I love interacting there as well.
Here are my links:
Have a great day guys!