Author Heena Rathore P.
Heena Rathore P. is a young Crime & Thriller Author, international Book Reviewer, and a YouTube Podcaster. She’s also one of the most viewed novelists at Quora and she has a blogging experience of more than 2 years.
She is a full-time fiction writer and lives in Pune with her beloved husband, Vishal, in a house full of books, music, and happiness. She draws her inspiration from the works of legendary Stephen King and Sidney Sheldon.
She is an introvert, a thinker, a neat freak, a voracious reader and a GSD-lover. Apart from writing and reading, she loves doing all sorts of creative stuff like sketching, crocheting, learning photography and traveling.
Her upcoming releases:
Here’s an introduction video from the series- Fiction Writing With Author Heena:
Here are a few quick facts about me:
- I’m a die-hard GSD lover.
- I prefer mountains over beaches.
- I drink only chilled water (even in winters.)
- I am a tea person and iced tea is my oxygen!
- I am a huge Greek mythology enthusiast.
- Yoga and meditation are a big part of my life.
- I always trust my intuition. ALWAYS!!!
- I hate creepy-crawlies (lizards & frogs.)
- I am a HUGE fan of ASOIAF (book and series) and Friends.
- I’m also a Book Blogger and a Food Blogger [BB: The Reading Bud ; FB: The Baking Bud]
About this blog:
Here’s a list of stuff that I usually blog about:
- Short Stories
- Writing Resources: Articles on writing to help new writers
- Articles On Reading: Articles for book lovers
- Guides & Tutorials: Hacking writing tools and Softwares
- My Writing Progress: To encourage everyone who writes or want to write (and also to keep myself on track.)
I hope you’ll enjoy reading my posts, articles, and other writings.
I love interacting with like-minded creative people and believe in encouraging interaction among my readers. So feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section of my posts. And I’ll reply as soon as I can.